Sunday, February 20, 2011

Savage Action #1 The Punisher UK Magazine

My brother (AKA Slacker) picked up a rare gem today. Hard to find in the US, a Marvel magazine, Savage Action #1. This is a UK version of the infamous Punisher magazine #1. Never printed or shipped to the states, I've never seen one at a con, or in any back issue boxes. I checked eBay, and not much activity on this book. That makes it hard to price value, but he is a huge Punisher fan and is going for an entire run. I think he is only 4 issues away from a complete set of Vol. 1, with most of the other ongoing series up to current completed as well.



Congrats, J! I love it when I stumble across the rare gems we "just have to have..." Keep looking for the Amazing Spiderman 129, you never know what attic it may fall out of....

No comments:

Post a Comment